2014 Winner of Victoria’s Best Master Planned Community
Mernda Villages has been designed with the vision of a self-sustained community and Watsons is a proud member of the Development Team.
The project delivers:
- Residential housing for more than 2000 families.
- Retirement village.
- Town centre incorporating shopping, schools, a medical centre and community facilities.
- Extensive parkland, conservation and waterway reserves.
- The convenience of a modern lifestyle with the old fashioned standards of a real community.
- Project Management of a large team of specialised consultants to deliver project stages in a timely, cost efficient manner.
- Designed, audited and delivered major drainage infrastructure including the linear waterways.
- Challenging design of allotments on steep terrain to achieve practical and high quality lots which meet market expectations.
- Designed and delivered intersection treatments from existing and internal roadways, including signalised intersections.
“Watsons is a close knit team that consistently delivers our clients’ projects in the most efficient and cost effective manner. Our enthusiastic team of Town Planners, Surveyors and Engineers has an extensive knowledge base and an ability to find solutions to the many obstacles that confront land development.”
Michael Ritchie, Engineering Operations Manager