Watsons’ Survey team, led by Licensed Surveyor, Jonathan Neate, consists of a group of professionals who specialise in subdivision, title surveys and advice – from residential blocks through to multi-stage developments.
All members of the survey team pride themselves on maintaining exceptional client relationships and providing timely responses and continuous communication through the life of the project.
By taking advantage of a rich archive of subdivision knowledge dating back to the commencement of the company, along with state of the art survey equipment and proven methodology, our surveyors are able to consistently, reliably and accurately deliver on all plans and reports.
Professional Survey Services Include:
- Subdivision advice.
- Subdivisions – from small to large scale developments. (see below)
- Title surveys – including marking of title boundaries. (see below)
- Levels and features surveys. (see below)
- Title amendment surveys – including adverse possession.
- Boundary re-alignments.
- ‘Pre-construction’ and ‘as-constructed’ surveys.
- Connections to the Australian Height Datum.
- Location based imagery / view lines.
- Setout surveys.
- Engineering/volume surveys.
- A-spec surveys.
- Drone surveys.
- Specialised survey plans to satisfy council requirements.
- Hydrographic surveys.
- Land tenure advice.
- Creation, removal and variation of easements and other encumbrances.
- Owners Corporation Subdivisions.
- Location based imagery.
- Expert witness reports.
- Drafting of legal documents and plans.